Your privacy is important to us.
Fetch Digital Ltd (FDL) the publisher of mydog uk is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this application, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kind of information:
• Any information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering yourself with us
(including name, email, city and country) and the information you provide for your dog (including name, date of birth, breed, gender and all the other optional information that you may wish to fill in);
• Any content that you choose to share (including upload of photos or videos, comments that you make, status updates). If you feel uncomfortable with sharing information or photos about your dog you should consider whether or not to share this information before doing so.
The type of information that we collect for the purpose of registering may change from time to time.
How do we use your personal information?
• Administer the application;
• Enable your use of the services available on the application;
• Internal record keeping.
• Improve our products and services.
• Periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
• Use, from time to time, your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use this information to customise the application according to your interests.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
Cookies are used in 2 areas:
- We use Google analytics to track general site usage. This helps us to have an understanding of how well our site is performing. The vast majority of websites use this type of functionality.
- Cookies are also used as part of the system that runs the site. These are required by the system to make certain areas of the site work properly. They do not store any personal information about you whatsoever.
We DO NOT:
- Pass on any details about you to 3rd parties.
- Store any details about you, unless you have specifically sent us a message via our contact form.
If you are unhappy about our usage of Cookies, we recommend that you disable cookies in your web browser. The site will still work, but it is likely that certain areas may under-perform.
Our commitment to data security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.